Social Icons

Recent Gallery

Monday 3 June 2013

Is There An Easy Way to Succeed? There are no opportunities out there that willoffer you immediate success. Don’t think: “If I had only joined that businesson the ‘ground level,’ then I would be rich,” or “If had only purchased a thousand shares of Microsoft, then I would be living the life of my dreams right now.” The reality is, you didn’t purchase that stock for a reason, and it’s because at that time in your life you hadn’t grown up into the person who makes those types of purchases. So you need not regret that decision. No Low Hanging Fruit There’s no “secret diet” that will give you the body of your dreams. You already know what you’re supposed to be eating. There’s no spouse that will allow you to have an amazing marriage filled with bliss… In order to have a great marriage, “you” will have to become the “type of person” who has a great marriage. You have to mature and ripen enough to handle that level of relationship. There are no secrets, easy solutions, or quick fixes. It’s all you! You have to change, if yourlife is ever going to change. In other words, you have to change your thinking! You may say … “You always say I have to change my thinking, this is redundant.” Well the question is, “Have you changed your thinking yet?” You don’t get to go to the 4 th grade until youpassed the 3 rd grade. The truth is everything begins and ends with your thinking. Your life is formed, shaped and created from your thoughts. Thoughts When your thoughts change, you will change. You only grow to the degree that your thoughts change. When your thoughts become the thoughts of a “Level 10 Person,” a “Level 7 Problem” will seem like child’s play to you. You’ll wonder how you struggled for as long as you did. You’ll think, “I can’t believe I use to eat that way, or I can’t believeI couldn’t come up with a creative way to make more money.” When your thinking matures, your life will mature! Decisions We can’t talk about change without talking about your decisions. The saying is true, “your decisions decide your life,” but a more important truth is that you decide your decisions. And you’re making those decisions, which are deciding your life, basedon the person that you are “on the inside,” and if the person on the inside doesn’t change, then your life can never change! Change You think you’re upset now because you missed some great opportunities in life, but ifyou don’t change your thinking, you’re going to miss the next opportunity, and the next one, and guess what, yes, the next one. Success only occurs when you grow up and make it occur. It’s not about waiting for the right opportunity. You have to grow up and say “Enough is enough, I’m tired of being sick, I’m tired of being broke, I’m tired of being overweight, I’m tired of things not changing, I’m tired of going around this same mountain every year.” You have to say, “I am going to change! I can’t blame my mother anymore, I can’t blame my neighborhood anymore, and Ican’t blame my spouse anymore. I’m responsible for my life; I alone am the creatorof my results.” And the only way to change my results is to change me. And the only way to change me is to change my thinking. You have to commit that nothing is more important than seeing and saying what you will become, to the exclusion of everything else. You have to begin to say who you want to be, and you have to declare how you’re going to get there. You have to speak and see your life the way you want it. You have to change your thinking, by first changing your words. Words You have to talk to yourself. Tell yourself whatyou should be thinking. There’s nothing wrong with that! You don’t mind letting the television talk to you; you let the media talk to you, and the news; why don’t you talk to yourself! Why don’t you say who you are, why don’t you say where you’re going. Why don’t you prophecy your own future. Don’t let statisticsand the results of your friends and family dictate where you go. Go where you want togo, do what you want to do, become who you want to become. And you do this by deciding to change the way you speak and the way you think. In Closing Be the person who commits to changing their thoughts; don’t miss this opportunity right now to decide to change your thinking. If you miss this opportunity, the next great opportunity won’t matter, because you won’tsee it. Don’t think, “I’ve heard this before.” To hear and not do doesn’t profit you anything. Only those who execute what they know get results. You can have the best plan in the world, but if it’s not executed, then it doesn’t matter. Don’t learn all of this stuff and not do it. Don’tbe so close to the truth and yet unable to arrive because you’re too lazy to put the truthinto action. This day, decide to change your thinking, because it’s the only way to change your life. Decide that your life will never be the same. Decide to speak your life into existence, if you do, your life will never, ever, ever be the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis

Our Sponsor

Subscribe Us

Get free daily email updates!

Follow us!

Infolinks In Text Ads

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...