Social Icons

Recent Gallery

Saturday 25 May 2013

success



There is something have come to understand about success that success is not all about the luxury items you have, or the amount of money that is in your account, but rather the life that you impact determine how successful you are.
I can remember vividly on the 30th may 2012, when I graduated from high school, it was a very awesome moment of my life, a remarkable day and the best day I can ever think of.
On that day of our validity service, I came to understand that  the life one lives  as a a lot to talk about that person. After giving the senior prefect speech, and was thinking of the next step of my life, and what kind of impact am I going to impact to the world, and also to myself. On that sameday something  unbelievable happened, something I can’t fathom. One of my junior came to me and he said to me, that senior I want to be like you, I just love the way you do your things. I felt calm within me, I was surprise, but he did something that overwhelmed me, he took off his handkerchief and used it to wipe away the dust on my shoe.
This is not just a story to make you think what is about, or what does this got to do with success, but to make you actualize the fact that you don’t need to have millions before you impact life. Living a life of positivity, a life full of love, a life full of happiness.
If you don’t learn to fight the real you, that leaves inside of you, you can’t be a success that you plan to be.
If you don’t stand out of your comfort zone, you can never be address as a success. The reason why we remain the way we are is because we learn to live comfortable and feel too relax in your free zone.
Another problem we have is that we have learn to throw away our leadership, success totally to failure, it’s true that failure begat success, but if you don’t learn to fight for your right, you can never be successful.
The reason why God stop sending manner from heaven, is because God realize that is people felt so relax and comfortable in their free zone, in a zone where everything has been provided, in a zone where you just sit without taking action and expect the awesomeness and manner from God. He allow man to fight for their right, he also allow man to fight for survival.
There is something great I came to understand about God, that God is a God of action, the fact that God said we should make everything known to him, doesn’t mean we should feel reluctant and fold our hands without taking action. The only way operate in the realm of success is by understanding how to take the rightful action.
To be successful in life there Is one thing you must guard and protect, because out of it are the issue of life, and that is, a thought. Thought can carve our life, thought the impossibility to possibility. God almighty created the earth as a result of his thought, that is why he said that thought I have toward you are the thought of peace, the thought of greatness, thought of wisdom. For you to be a success you must ensure to guard your thought. Think positively, think differently, act like a success, behave like a brand new product that the world is seeking for. And don’t forget the ultimate thing, which is “action”. If God thought of a beautiful and great earth and never took the step which is the action, he might end up never to succeed, because action is the key to kick start.     

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis

Our Sponsor

Subscribe Us

Get free daily email updates!

Follow us!

Infolinks In Text Ads

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...