Social Icons

Recent Gallery

Wednesday 10 April 2013

Believe in your dream

Do you believe that your dreams can come true? If your answer is no, why is that? It took me a long time to realize that I could make my dreams come true and live a life I love. I feel like I am finally touching the rim of the space I am supposed to be a part of. I think the hardest thing to learn is knowing that you are worthy of having this wonderful experience. Feelings of fear and not being good enough traps and holds your energy and blocks your dreams from manifesting. Dream big, believe in yourself, work hard andyou will start to see the glittering path that you are supposed to follow. When I look backthrough the years it has taken me to get to this point I can see the synchronicities, the path appearing out of the mist and winding through the lessons, challenges and experiences I needed to live to get me here. Life is magical and full of miracles disguised as the hard stuff. When we meet our challenges and push through to the other side, wondrous things await us if we are awake enough to see them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis

Our Sponsor

Subscribe Us

Get free daily email updates!

Follow us!

Infolinks In Text Ads

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...